Happy March! Today looks like spring is coming – have a look, the light is falling differently throughout the day.
It’s nice to reflect on the month past, especially on pretty, happy things. I was inspired to bring out the snapshots from lovelier moments of the month by Mara’s monthly series of photo highlight posts. I love her blog – she writes a sweet, fun, and superbly well-done blog over at M loves M. I capture moments all the time on Instagram (follow me by searching @nini4nana!) that I don’t necessarily put up on Where the BlueBoots Go, so I thought I’d share these with you with relevant links and captions and take a moment to bid farewell to February in a great way.
I hope you enjoy the highlights! Let me know what you think! 🙂 clockwise from left to right:
- inspireebys Hammered Metal Drop earrings sold
- wrapped a birthday present for a sweet 5 year old
- had a bad day, but sweet Chihuahua card and gerbera daisies brightened up the storm.
- new inspireebys Knot Just Another Lovely bracelet up on the shoptop to bottom, left and then right:
- breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day
- hot cocoa at my office
- pretty purples and whimsical pencils
- launched a new series based on “the smartest kids in the world” by Amanda Ripley right here on Where the BlueBoot Go
- Burmese and Italian dishes, side by side
- the birthday girl and Iclockwise from left to right:
- Taco Thursday
- trying out hand-lettering for my new favorite inspirational quote
- the Bible and beauty
- “you are in the process of growing and shining” – that faint voice within reminding
- Cupcake Sundae in Parisclockwise from left to right:
- another rendition, for my office.
- DIY Monogram shadowbox for kiddos
- the setting or a special dinner B made
- fish tank with nemos, spotted en route to a meeting
- outfit of the day, one of the rare fashion posts showcasing a bright peach and orange top, and inspireebys Halos necklace
- first flirtation with Blackbird Doughnutsleft to right, top to bottom:
- more views of inspireebys Knot Just Another Lovely Bracelet
- new nude and gold nail color at home
- Girls’ Tea – a fantastic spread
- Ladies who Tea on Saturdays
- Fractals – spotted near Seaport in Boston.
- Prepping gift bags for the tea party and admiring two of my favorite things: gold, and orange bikes.
Larger versions of all of the above captures on Instagram are below, in case you want a closer look!