*Check back for new updates and new additions – apparently, TJ’s gets 10-14 new items each week, and consequently, the slowest sellers in each of the sections that the new items are going in are out of luck. All I like for the taste, some I like for convenience.*
Visit my Trader Joe’s Highlights to see photos or videos of some of my TOP favorites, with prices!
- dried cherries
- whole wheat penne pasta
- lemon pepper papperdelle pasta (the noodles are infused with lemon and pepper – smells delicious even before cooking!)
- vodka pasta sauce
- peanut-butter puffins cereal
- creamed honey – spread on toast!
- chai tea latte mix – try mixing a tablespoon into cupcake or cake frosting!
- jasmine green tea, tea bags
- Fizelle Bake-at-home rolls and mini-baguettes – excellent to have on hand, in the freezer for last minute dinner guests, and to make any meal feel extra fresh!
- Honey roasted almond slivers – perfect for dressing up salads and adding some crunch and substance
- Cranberry orange seltzer
- aioli garlic mustard sauce – great with hot dogs, pigs in a blanket, and part of chicken marinades or homemade salad dressings
- Bread and Butter pickles
- Tomato paste tube – better than the can
- honey Greek-style yogurt
- strawberry kefir yogurt
- New Zealand Grass-Fed Cheddar
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- kettle corn
- sweet potato chips
- pita chips (sea salt [blue], parmesan and garlic [green])
- yellow-corn tortilla rounds
- double roasted salsa
- Chipotle Pepper Hummus (awesome with sweet potato chips!)
- maple cream sandwich cookies – just about the same as the famous Canadian kinds.
- Virginia peanuts
- Savory banana and nuts trail mix
- gummy bears – made with fruit and vegetable extracts and none of those ugly chemicals you can’t pronounce the names of!
- soft peanut brittle, coated with chocolate
- Spinach and artichoke dip
- Paneer Tikka Masala with spinach basmati rice
- Mandarin Orange Chicken – when you have that takeout Chinese food craving but don’t need to spend on delivery!
- Thai jasmine rice – microwaveable, good for two portions a pouch. Many a leftovers lunch has been made possible with this!
- sweet potato fries
- skinny green beans, French Haricots Verts – always in my freezer – for stir fry, steaming, or breaking in pieces to throw in a soup or pot pie.
- edamame, lightly salted, in pods – an addictive and healthy snack
- Pizza Palermo
- spinach pesto pizza
- bbq chicken pizza
frozen foods used to be an unhealthy indulgence for me. But, I do generally really like TJ’s frozen food selection. Ingredients are the best of any kind of affordable frozen food I’ve found.
Frozen favorites that were discontinued…
- potato and cheese pierogis
- vegetable crackers (taste way too good to have veggies in them!)
- Lavender dryer bags (also, keep moths at bay and scent your drawers!)
- pumpkin bread mix – just add chocolate chips!
- Honeycrisp candles
- Olive wood bowls
- Cocoa Peppermint Almond Creamer
- Pillar candles (short and tall) – beautiful, affordable, and not messy!
- Peppermint hold the cone mini ice cream cones
- Peony Blossom candles
- UBE ice cream
- Watermelon juice