Here’s a recap of March in pictures and blog posts:
- Found a lovely lipstick by stila.
- baked delicious zucchini blueberry bread
- my business cards came in for inspiréebys (pronounced, “ehnspeerey” and meaning “inspired” by s, who is me 🙂 )
- painted for my littlest cousin-in-law
- Toscaninis came back with my all-time fave ice cream – blueberry lemon
- worked very hard for a talk I gave at the American Society of Nutrition, and planned some fun outfits along the way.
- was reminded, God is faithful.
- had a fun friends dinner at casa B for tapas.
- cooked some new recipes for tiny toasts and asparagus with pistachios, dates and honey and much goodness.
- went to NYC (posts with reviews of yummy places upcoming!) and found the happy place :), sockerbit.
Have a wonderful Thursday! Lots of great content lined up, so you are welcome to follow along! 🙂